R. Kelly Reportedly Owes IRS $4.8 Million
11:00 am, June 14th, 2012
R. Kelly reportedly owes the U.S. government a staggering $4.8 million in back taxes.
According to documents filed by the Internal Revenue Service, the R&B star has avoided paying taxes for several years, with the total unpaid sum now at $4,848,072.71, according to TMZ.
The “Trapped in the Closet” performer is said to owe the government enormous sums for each year between 2005 and 2010.
Kelly’s rep says he’s “in the process of working everything out.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online