R. Kelly Reportedly Owes IRS $4.8 Million
11:00 am, June 14th, 2012
R. Kelly reportedly owes the U.S. government a staggering $4.8 million in back taxes.
According to documents filed by the Internal Revenue Service, the R&B star has avoided paying taxes for several years, with the total unpaid sum now at $4,848,072.71, according to TMZ.
The “Trapped in the Closet” performer is said to owe the government enormous sums for each year between 2005 and 2010.
Kelly’s rep says he’s “in the process of working everything out.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution