R. Kelly Records “I Know You Are Hurting” Song Tribute to Newtown Shooting Victims
2:29 pm, January 4th, 2013LISTEN
R. Kelly has recorded a song paying tribute to the victims and survivors of last month’s school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
The gospel-style “I Know You Are Hurting” features a choir of both adults and children singing lyrics that include, “I know you’re hurting / I hear you crying / But come tomorrow / There’s a place you can go.”
Take a listen to the track below.
It can be purchased on iTunes here, with proceeds going to the families affected by the tragedy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank