WATCH: Quvenzhané Wallis Talks Annie, Hating Dresses on Chelsea Lately
12:06 pm, February 26th, 2013VIDEO
Chelsea Handler asked the nine-year-old whether she has a good singing voice, to which the child bluntly answered, “I guess — if I made the part.”
The host then told Wallis she heard she didn’t like not being able to wear pants in Beasts of the Southern Wild, and the actress responded, “Yes. I wasn’t a fan of that.”
Wallis also opened up about working with a giant pig in the Oscar-nominated film, saying, “That pig and me wasn’t a good friend for the first scene whenever I had to touch it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?