Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian Fight QuickTrim Diet Products Lawsuit
1:13 pm, June 9th, 2012
The Kardashian sisters are fighting charges that they lied to consumers by making bogus claims about QuickTrim diet products.
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney were among the parties hit with a $5 million class-action lawsuit back in March that alleged the caffeine-based pills could not have resulted in the weight loss results the company claims.
The Kardashian sisters famously endorsed the products in a variety of advertisements.
But the trio has now filed a response to the lawsuit that argues they should not be held accountable for Quicktrim’s promises.
According to the court documents obtained by TMZ, the sisters say that no law holds mere spokespeople responsible for the overall message being advertised.
In other words, the Kardashians say they were not selling QuickTrim under false pretenses, but rather simply endorsing it in good faith.
They’re asking to be removed from the class-action suit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!