Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian Fight QuickTrim Diet Products Lawsuit
1:13 pm, June 9th, 2012
The Kardashian sisters are fighting charges that they lied to consumers by making bogus claims about QuickTrim diet products.
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney were among the parties hit with a $5 million class-action lawsuit back in March that alleged the caffeine-based pills could not have resulted in the weight loss results the company claims.
The Kardashian sisters famously endorsed the products in a variety of advertisements.
But the trio has now filed a response to the lawsuit that argues they should not be held accountable for Quicktrim’s promises.
According to the court documents obtained by TMZ, the sisters say that no law holds mere spokespeople responsible for the overall message being advertised.
In other words, the Kardashians say they were not selling QuickTrim under false pretenses, but rather simply endorsing it in good faith.
They’re asking to be removed from the class-action suit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup
- Who's Bullying Honey Boo Boo?