Quentin Tarantino Snaps During Interview: “I’m Not Your Slave!” (VIDEO)
3:30 pm, January 11th, 2013VIDEO
Quentin Tarantino has had enough of your questions about movie violence.
The Django Unchained director unleashed his fury during an interview with Krishnan Guru-Murthy of Channel 4 in the United Kingdom, shutting down the reporter’s attempts to discuss the subject.
“I refuse your question,” said Tarantino. “I’m not your slave, and you’re not my master.”
He added, “You can’t make me dance to your tune. I’m not a monkey.”
It actually got more heated from there.
The tension begins around the 4:30 mark.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship