Queen Elizabeth Leaves Hospital in London
10:17 am, March 4th, 2013
Queen Elizabeth II has left a London hospital after being treated for gastroenteritis over the weekend.
The 86-year-old monarch was hospitalized on Sunday for the first time since a 2003 knee operation.
On Monday, she left the King Edward VII hospital without assistance before being driven away in a motorcade.
Buckingham Palace said the Queen was in “good spirits” before her departure, and that all signs indicated that her illness was not serious.
As a precaution, her official engagements for the week, including a trip to Rome, were postponed or canceled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?