Queen Elizabeth Leaves Hospital in London
10:17 am, March 4th, 2013
Queen Elizabeth II has left a London hospital after being treated for gastroenteritis over the weekend.
The 86-year-old monarch was hospitalized on Sunday for the first time since a 2003 knee operation.
On Monday, she left the King Edward VII hospital without assistance before being driven away in a motorcade.
Buckingham Palace said the Queen was in “good spirits” before her departure, and that all signs indicated that her illness was not serious.
As a precaution, her official engagements for the week, including a trip to Rome, were postponed or canceled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired