Queen Elizabeth Leaves Hospital in London
10:17 am, March 4th, 2013
Queen Elizabeth II has left a London hospital after being treated for gastroenteritis over the weekend.
The 86-year-old monarch was hospitalized on Sunday for the first time since a 2003 knee operation.
On Monday, she left the King Edward VII hospital without assistance before being driven away in a motorcade.
Buckingham Palace said the Queen was in “good spirits” before her departure, and that all signs indicated that her illness was not serious.
As a precaution, her official engagements for the week, including a trip to Rome, were postponed or canceled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare