Queen Elizabeth Leaves Hospital in London
10:17 am, March 4th, 2013
Queen Elizabeth II has left a London hospital after being treated for gastroenteritis over the weekend.
The 86-year-old monarch was hospitalized on Sunday for the first time since a 2003 knee operation.
On Monday, she left the King Edward VII hospital without assistance before being driven away in a motorcade.
Buckingham Palace said the Queen was in “good spirits” before her departure, and that all signs indicated that her illness was not serious.
As a precaution, her official engagements for the week, including a trip to Rome, were postponed or canceled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos