Royal Grandchildren Visit Hospitalized Prince Philip on Christmas
12:58 pm, December 25th, 2011
On Friday, doctors treated the 90-year-old Duke of Edinburgh for a blocked coronary artery. The procedure involved the placement of a stent.
In addition to William and Harry, Prince Andrew’s daughters, Beatrice and Eugenie, as well as Princess Anne’s kids, Zara and Peter, also left Sandringham, the royal family’s retreat, to spend time at the hospital with the family’s patriarch.
Buckingham Palace says Prince Philip is in “good spirits.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- Lisa Bonet Rocks Grey Hair with Shaved Locks
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young