Ashton Kutcher’s Punk’d Returning to MTV
1:22 pm, December 19th, 2011
MTV is bringing back “Punk’d.”
The hidden-camera celebrity prank show, originally hosted by Ashton Kutcher from 2003 to 2007, will return with Kutcher as an executive producer.
But the “Two and a Half Men” star will not be in front of the camera.
According to new reports, MTV will announce more details about the revived “Punk’d” – including hosts – during its New Year’s Eve countdown on December 31.
The network has been in the nostalgia game recently, bringing back old favorites like “Beavis and Butt-head” and “Yo! MTV Raps.”
Are you looking forward to seeing “Punk’d” again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!