Psy Performing “Gangnam Style” For The Last Time on New Year’s Eve? (VIDEO)
2:30 am, January 1st, 2013VIDEO
Psy performed ”Gangnam Style” in Times Square on New Year’s Eve, and said it may be his last time doing the dance.
The Korean rapper, who turned 35 on December 31, was among the many performers on “Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve with Ryan Seacrest.”
Before hitting the stage with MC Hammer, Psy told MTV, ”Being in Times Square on New Year’s Eve is already special — it’s the biggest stage in the universe — plus it’s my birthday, so, with all that, it may be the ending of ‘Gangnam Style.’”
Two months ago, “Gangnam Style” passed Justin Bieber’s “Baby” as the most watched video on YouTube.
What do you think about Psy possibly retiring his signature dance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days