Prince William Rescues Two Russian Sailors After Ship Sinks in Irish Sea
10:04 am, November 27th, 2011
Prince William was a hero early Sunday morning.
The Duke of Cambridge helped save the lives of two Russian sailors whose cargo ship sank in the Irish Sea — off the coast of North Wales — following a 2 a.m. mayday call.
Prince William, known in the Royal Air Force as Flight Lt. William Wales, co-piloted a helicopter that retrieved two crew members of the ship “Swanland,” which went down after a huge wave snapped its hull.
Prince William brought the two saved men back to his base on the Welsh island of Anglesey. They were then transported to a local hospital.
The coastguard said the body of another seaman had been recovered from the sea, but five others remained missing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement