Prince William Opens Up About Baby George, Gets Mini Polo Stick For Son
3:24 pm, August 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
The royal and Prince Harry attended the Audi Polo Challenge today at Coworth Park in Ascot, England.
Prince William was gifted a mini polo stick for his baby son at the match.
He was overheard telling guests he had to “pick up nappies” on the way home from the game.
The Duke of Cambridge also opened up about the little prince, saying George “likes to move around a lot. He wriggles a lot. He keeps on our toes.”
Prince William told reporters he didn’t play well during the polo match because he was “in baby mode out there, thinking about nappies. I wasn’t really in the zone.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting