Prince William Opens Up About Baby George, Gets Mini Polo Stick For Son
3:24 pm, August 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
The royal and Prince Harry attended the Audi Polo Challenge today at Coworth Park in Ascot, England.
Prince William was gifted a mini polo stick for his baby son at the match.
He was overheard telling guests he had to “pick up nappies” on the way home from the game.
The Duke of Cambridge also opened up about the little prince, saying George “likes to move around a lot. He wriggles a lot. He keeps on our toes.”
Prince William told reporters he didn’t play well during the polo match because he was “in baby mode out there, thinking about nappies. I wasn’t really in the zone.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?