WATCH: Prince William’s Kiss Snubbed By 4-Year-Old Girl in Scotland
3:23 pm, April 4th, 2013VIDEO
Prince William may be one of the most famous men in the world, but to a four-year-old girl, he’s just a boy with cooties.
The royal was adorably snubbed when going in to kiss a little girl in Glasgow, Scotland on Thursday.
William, who was greeting local residents with Kate Middleton, was first offered a flower from the child before being told it was strictly for Middleton.
He then told the girl, “You look very pretty. You want a kiss, do you?”
She did not.
Check out the cute video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired