WATCH: Prince William’s Kiss Snubbed By 4-Year-Old Girl in Scotland
3:23 pm, April 4th, 2013VIDEO
Prince William may be one of the most famous men in the world, but to a four-year-old girl, he’s just a boy with cooties.
The royal was adorably snubbed when going in to kiss a little girl in Glasgow, Scotland on Thursday.
William, who was greeting local residents with Kate Middleton, was first offered a flower from the child before being told it was strictly for Middleton.
He then told the girl, “You look very pretty. You want a kiss, do you?”
She did not.
Check out the cute video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?