WATCH: Prince William’s Kiss Snubbed By 4-Year-Old Girl in Scotland
3:23 pm, April 4th, 2013VIDEO
Prince William may be one of the most famous men in the world, but to a four-year-old girl, he’s just a boy with cooties.
The royal was adorably snubbed when going in to kiss a little girl in Glasgow, Scotland on Thursday.
William, who was greeting local residents with Kate Middleton, was first offered a flower from the child before being told it was strictly for Middleton.
He then told the girl, “You look very pretty. You want a kiss, do you?”
She did not.
Check out the cute video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party