Prince William & Catherine Middleton Beam on July Vanity Fair Cover
10:09 am, May 31st, 2011
The never-before-seen photo of the glowing couple was shot by Mario Testino, who took the royal couple’s official engagement pictures on November 25, nine days after they announced they were getting married.
Testino was also the same photographer who captured images of William’s mother, Princess Diana, for a series of portraits that ran in the Vanity Fair 14 years ago in the July 1997 issue.
Will you be picking up this issue of Vanity Fair with William and Catherine?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage