Prince William and Kate to Open Children’s Cancer Center in London Hospital
11:29 am, September 19th, 2011
Prince William is following in his mother’s footsteps.
On September 29, the royal couple will tour the new pediatric center, meet patients and medical personnel, and officially open the unit with a plaque.
The Duchess of Cambridge is now spending “the next few months to get to know a number of charitable and other causes better,” says a spokesman, noting she plans to take a more active role in a number of philanthropies.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution