List of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Gifts From 2011 Travels
2:56 pm, January 10th, 2012
What do you get the couple who have (pretty much) everything?
Prince Charles’ office has released a comprehensive list of the items the newly married Duke and Duchess of Cambridge received as gifts during their overseas travels in 2011, and the couple got quite a few hats – along with a huge selection of other presents from their foreign hosts.
William and Kate made two major trips – to New Zealand and Australia before their wedding, and to Canada and the United States as newlyweds – and they took home an impressively diverse list of gifts.
Among the highlights:
- Scented soaps and hand towels
- Sports jerseys
- Sleeping bag
- Canadian Ranger Patrol knife
- Wooden heart box with necklace
- Dolls (both rag and porcelain)
- Caribou antler snow goggles
- Mosquito traps
- Teddy bear
William and Kate also got LOTS of framed photographs, commemorative coins, medals, DVDs, books, and, from the Santa Barbara Coroner… four coasters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Aaron Carter Is Broke As A Joke
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!