William and Catherine to Grace July Cover of Vanity Fair
1:50 pm, May 29th, 2011
The cover was shot by Mario Testino, who took the royal couple’s official engagement picture and photographed William’s mother, Princess Diana, for a series of portraits that ran in the magazine 14 years ago in the July 1997 issue.
The July issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands next week, shortly before the newly ennobled Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in L.A. for a visit.
Will you be picking up an issue of the July Vanity Fair with William and Catherine?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet