William and Catherine to Grace July Cover of Vanity Fair
1:50 pm, May 29th, 2011
The cover was shot by Mario Testino, who took the royal couple’s official engagement picture and photographed William’s mother, Princess Diana, for a series of portraits that ran in the magazine 14 years ago in the July 1997 issue.
The July issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands next week, shortly before the newly ennobled Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in L.A. for a visit.
Will you be picking up an issue of the July Vanity Fair with William and Catherine?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship