William and Catherine to Grace July Cover of Vanity Fair
1:50 pm, May 29th, 2011
The cover was shot by Mario Testino, who took the royal couple’s official engagement picture and photographed William’s mother, Princess Diana, for a series of portraits that ran in the magazine 14 years ago in the July 1997 issue.
The July issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands next week, shortly before the newly ennobled Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in L.A. for a visit.
Will you be picking up an issue of the July Vanity Fair with William and Catherine?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?