William and Catherine to Grace July Cover of Vanity Fair
1:50 pm, May 29th, 2011
The cover was shot by Mario Testino, who took the royal couple’s official engagement picture and photographed William’s mother, Princess Diana, for a series of portraits that ran in the magazine 14 years ago in the July 1997 issue.
The July issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands next week, shortly before the newly ennobled Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in L.A. for a visit.
Will you be picking up an issue of the July Vanity Fair with William and Catherine?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings