Prince William & Kate Mingle with Hollywood Royalty [PHOTOS]
9:10 am, July 10th, 2011
Kate, dressed in a lilac-colored Alexander McQueen gown, and Prince William, sporting black tie, arrived shortly after 8 p.m. at the recently renovated Belasco theater in L.A. for the inaugural “BAFTA Brits to Watch” gala, an event to introduce 42 emerging British actors, writers and other creative types to Hollywood’s top talent and decision makers.
Prince William, who serves as the president of BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts), joked at the gala dinner, ”I would like to thank Colin Firth for my perfect opening line — I have a voice,” referring to the famous line from The King’s Speech about Britain’s King George VI, the prince’s great-grandfather.
William added, “When American and British creative talent gets together, magic happens. Let’s continue the winning formula.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty