Prince Philip Released From Hospital After Heart Surgery
10:13 am, December 27th, 2011
The 90-year-old husband of Queen Elizabeth was sent home from Papworth Hospital in Cambridge, England, on Tuesday morning.
The Duke of Edinburgh had been celebrating the Christmas festivities with the royal family at their home in Sandringham when he fell ill.
The royal happily waved to bystanders as he was driven back to Sandringham today.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery