Prince Philip Hospitalized Amid Jubilee
12:31 pm, June 4th, 2012
The 90-year-old Duke of Edinburgh (who turns 91 on Sunday) is suffering from a bladder infection, confirms Buckingham Palace.
He’ll remain hospitalized for a few days for observation.
On Sunday, the Prince and the Queen spent several hours in cool weather on the River Thames for the Jubilee Pageant.
Last December, Prince Philip underwent heart surgery after experiencing chest pains at the royal family’s Christmas retreat.
He and the Queen have been married for 64 years.
Gossip Cop will have updates on his condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help