Prince Philip Hospitalized Amid Jubilee
12:31 pm, June 4th, 2012
The 90-year-old Duke of Edinburgh (who turns 91 on Sunday) is suffering from a bladder infection, confirms Buckingham Palace.
He’ll remain hospitalized for a few days for observation.
On Sunday, the Prince and the Queen spent several hours in cool weather on the River Thames for the Jubilee Pageant.
Last December, Prince Philip underwent heart surgery after experiencing chest pains at the royal family’s Christmas retreat.
He and the Queen have been married for 64 years.
Gossip Cop will have updates on his condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities