Prince Jackson to Make Acting Debut on 90210 Season Finale
4:39 pm, February 25th, 2013
Prince Jackson will make his acting debut on “90210.”
The eldest son of Michael Jackson is slated to appear in the show’s season finale.
He’ll reportedly play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Jessica Stroup’s character over dealing with medical issues.
Jackson will be filming his scenes this week, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
It’s been a big month for the 16-year-old, who recently became a correspondent for “Entertainment Tonight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents