Prince Jackson to Make Acting Debut on 90210 Season Finale
4:39 pm, February 25th, 2013
Prince Jackson will make his acting debut on “90210.”
The eldest son of Michael Jackson is slated to appear in the show’s season finale.
He’ll reportedly play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Jessica Stroup’s character over dealing with medical issues.
Jackson will be filming his scenes this week, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
It’s been a big month for the 16-year-old, who recently became a correspondent for “Entertainment Tonight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss