Prince Jackson to Make Acting Debut on 90210 Season Finale
4:39 pm, February 25th, 2013
Prince Jackson will make his acting debut on “90210.”
The eldest son of Michael Jackson is slated to appear in the show’s season finale.
He’ll reportedly play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Jessica Stroup’s character over dealing with medical issues.
Jackson will be filming his scenes this week, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
It’s been a big month for the 16-year-old, who recently became a correspondent for “Entertainment Tonight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew