Prince Harry Named Most Eligible Bachelor In World
6:36 pm, January 16th, 2013PHOTOS
The bits-baring royal tops the magazine’s list of 50 available (and mostly very wealthy) single men, beating a pack that includes George Clooney, Patrick Schwarzenegger, and Taylor Swift ex Conor Kennedy.
“He’s the wild-card royal, the naughty one, the one who goes out with rah women, hangs out with a fast crowd, downs too many drinks, and goes home at the wrong moment,” writes Town & Country of the 28-year-old prince. “That’s why we all like him best.”
The magazine adds, “We love him because he’s comfortable in his own skin and isn’t too stiff or pompous to show it. His wardrobe malfunctions — and coups (how dashing does he look in his Army Air Corps blue beret?) — merely reinforce our impression of Harry as playful, adventurous, a Renaissance man. Sometimes it’s good not to be king.”
So who were just some of the notables Harry topped on the very unscientific, and, um, eclectic, Most Eligible Bachelors list?
Check out the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own