Prince Harry Slated to Hit Las Vegas
2:28 pm, September 4th, 2011
The fun-loving British royal will be in the U.S. for 12 weeks of helicopter training, beginning in October, and sometime around the midway point will check into Sin City for a little downtime.
An army captain, Prince Harry is set to start his training in California, and will also do military exercises in Arizona.
Part of his training will consist of mock combat and live firing.
But after around six weeks — and before returning to the U.K. and possibly being deployed abroad — Harry will have 48 hours in Vegas.
“The course doesn’t have much downtime – it’s pretty intense. This is a chance for pilots to let their hair down, kick back and enjoy themselves,” a military source tells the Mirror.
What do you think Harry will enjoy more — the military exercises or the two-day furlough in Las Vegas?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails