Prince Harry Says He’s Returning to Afghanistan
9:46 am, December 21st, 2011
Prince Harry says he’ll likely be deployed to Afghanistan sometime in the next year.
“I can’t wait to get out there,” he told the The Sun at a military awards gala in London on Monday.
The Prince previously served in Afghanistan in 2007, but his mission was cut short when details of his deployment were leaked to the press.
The third in line to the throne recently finished helicopter pilot training in California, and reportedly told guests and honorees that he is “looking forward to putting it into practice.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides