Obama Tells Jay Leno He’s Waiting for Republicans to be “Voted Off The Island” (VIDEO)
5:33 pm, October 25th, 2011VIDEO
President Obama appears on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Tuesday, and, among other things, talks about Halloween at the White House and his hesitance to pay much attention (yet) to the race for the Republican presidential nomination.
“Have you been watching the GOP debates?” asks Leno.
Obama replies, “I’m going to wait until everyone’s voted off the island… Once they narrow it down to one or two, I’ll start paying attention.”
On the subject of trick or treating, the President is concerned about First Lady Michelle Obama‘s habit of handing out healthy snacks like fruit and raisins.
“The White House is gonna get egged,” he jokes.
Check out clips from the chat below!
The full interview airs tonight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always