President Obama: “I Am A Huge Clint Eastwood Fan”
10:37 am, September 2nd, 2012
The remark comes on the heels of Eastwood’s 12-minute improvised speech at the Republican National Convention during which he “interviewed” an empty chair that was supposed to signify an “invisible” and absentee president.
While en route to Iowa for campaign rallies, Obama told USA TODAY that he thinks Eastwood “is a great actor, and an even better director,” adding, ”I think the last few movies that he’s made have been terrific.”
The president, however, did not want to discuss Eastwood’s empty chair bit before Mitt Romney’s speech.
He only offered, “One thing about being president or running for president — if you’re easily offended, you should probably choose another profession.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever