President Obama: “I Am A Huge Clint Eastwood Fan”
10:37 am, September 2nd, 2012
The remark comes on the heels of Eastwood’s 12-minute improvised speech at the Republican National Convention during which he “interviewed” an empty chair that was supposed to signify an “invisible” and absentee president.
While en route to Iowa for campaign rallies, Obama told USA TODAY that he thinks Eastwood “is a great actor, and an even better director,” adding, ”I think the last few movies that he’s made have been terrific.”
The president, however, did not want to discuss Eastwood’s empty chair bit before Mitt Romney’s speech.
He only offered, “One thing about being president or running for president — if you’re easily offended, you should probably choose another profession.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try