President Obama: “I Am A Huge Clint Eastwood Fan”
10:37 am, September 2nd, 2012
The remark comes on the heels of Eastwood’s 12-minute improvised speech at the Republican National Convention during which he “interviewed” an empty chair that was supposed to signify an “invisible” and absentee president.
While en route to Iowa for campaign rallies, Obama told USA TODAY that he thinks Eastwood “is a great actor, and an even better director,” adding, ”I think the last few movies that he’s made have been terrific.”
The president, however, did not want to discuss Eastwood’s empty chair bit before Mitt Romney’s speech.
He only offered, “One thing about being president or running for president — if you’re easily offended, you should probably choose another profession.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet