President Barack Obama
8:18 am, July 26th, 2010
WASHINGTON – JULY 22: U.S. President Barack Obama makes remarks before signing the Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act at the White House on July 22, 2010 in Washington, D.C. The signed bill will require federal agencies to put forth more funds towards audits to curb improper spending. (Photo by Brendan Hoffman-Pool/Getty Images)
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids