Affidavit: Charlie Sheen Held Knife to Wife’s Throat, Threatened to Kill Her
9:45 pm, December 28th, 2009
“You better be in fear,” the documents quote Sheen as telling her. “If you tell anybody, I’ll kill you.”
The affidavit also says Sheen denied making threats.
Sheen is expected in court on February 8, and there won’t be word – until shortly before then – as to whether prosecutors decide to charge the “Two and a Half Men” star for alleged domestic violence.
Sheen was arrested on suspicion of menacing, second-degree assault and criminal mischief. Chief Deputy District Attorney Arnold Mordkin said today that the menacing charge — a result of the alleged threat with a weapon — can result in a two to eight years prison sentence and a fine of anywhere between $2,000 and $500,000.
And even though the court appearance wouldn’t be until six weeks from now, Gossip Cop is feeling fairly certain we’ll be hearing plenty more about this in the intervening period.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest.
Check out GossipCop.com for the best in accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank