“Possessive” Kristen Stewart Rumor Drives Gossip Cop “Nuts”
4:56 pm, March 11th, 2010
Reportedly anxious about how close Pattinson and de Ravin have become, Stewart “tries to accompany the British star on as many of his promotional trips as possible.”
Gossip Cop will note again: Kristen Stewart has two settings, according to most outlets. When she’s not at events, other sites say, it’s because she’s a misanthropic homebody. When she does go to events, blogs claim it’s because she’s a jealous obsessive.
Anyway, Showbiz Spy has a “loose-lipped insider” who claims “Kristen hates the thought of Rob and Kristen spending time alone together.”
(The site has “loose-lipped” insiders… but obviously no copy editors.)
Stewart’s constant presence is “driving Rob nuts,” the “insider” reports. “He likes doing his own thing and having time to himself, but Kristen has gotten really needy over the past few weeks.”
Gossip Cop will humbly suggest that Showbiz Spy (which offered a photo bounty on the two) is the “needy” party here.
Our source with Stewart tells us (again) that the (endless) speculation about her supposed jealousy is (still) complete bunk.
As Gossip Cop said yesterday, Stewart was at the premiere to support Pattinson.
They had a nice time at the movie and at the party afterwards.
Sometimes the simplest explanations are the right ones. And that’s the case here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news.
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest.
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?