“Possessive” Kristen Stewart Rumor Drives Gossip Cop “Nuts”
4:56 pm, March 11th, 2010
Reportedly anxious about how close Pattinson and de Ravin have become, Stewart “tries to accompany the British star on as many of his promotional trips as possible.”
Gossip Cop will note again: Kristen Stewart has two settings, according to most outlets. When she’s not at events, other sites say, it’s because she’s a misanthropic homebody. When she does go to events, blogs claim it’s because she’s a jealous obsessive.
Anyway, Showbiz Spy has a “loose-lipped insider” who claims “Kristen hates the thought of Rob and Kristen spending time alone together.”
(The site has “loose-lipped” insiders… but obviously no copy editors.)
Stewart’s constant presence is “driving Rob nuts,” the “insider” reports. “He likes doing his own thing and having time to himself, but Kristen has gotten really needy over the past few weeks.”
Gossip Cop will humbly suggest that Showbiz Spy (which offered a photo bounty on the two) is the “needy” party here.
Our source with Stewart tells us (again) that the (endless) speculation about her supposed jealousy is (still) complete bunk.
As Gossip Cop said yesterday, Stewart was at the premiere to support Pattinson.
They had a nice time at the movie and at the party afterwards.
Sometimes the simplest explanations are the right ones. And that’s the case here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news.
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet