POLL: Worst Tab Cover of 2009
12:39 pm, December 31st, 2009POLL!
Each week Gossip Cop looks at the new tabloid covers and gives a little shudder. They’re splashy, they’re provocative — and they’re sometimes just plain ridiculous. Which was the worst of the year? We picked six very “worthy” candidates from six different mags.
Here’s a refresher:
** Us Weekly declares, “It’s Over!” between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel… on the same day they were photographed vacationing together.
** National Enquirer sentences Kirstie Alley to death… with reprehensible article claiming she had only four years to live.
** Star links Tiger Woods and Jessica Simpson romantically… in outrageous story with more holes than a golf tournament.
** OK! announces a “Twilight” wedding… using a bait-and-switch of epic proportions.
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?