Pippa Middleton Joining “Today Show” as Royal Correspondent?
9:51 am, December 17th, 2012
Could Pippa Middleton soon be a part of your mornings?
According to a widely circulated report from The Mirror, the “Today Show” will offer Duchess Catherine’s younger sister approximately $600,000 to join the broadcast as “Royal Correspondent.”
“NBC’s early proposals include Pippa covering events like the Chelsea Flower Show and the opening of Buckingham Palace to the public,” explains the newspaper, which claims Middleton would make “up to 20 appearances a year.”
A so-called “source” tells the Mirror that senior NBC executives “see her appeal as huge as she is linked to the Royal Family and because of her popularity following [Prince William and Kate's] wedding when pictures of her went worldwide.”
“She will not focus on intimate Royal matters like Wills and Kate’s move to London, Harry’s return from war and the family Christmas,” says the outlet’s source.
Actually, Middleton will not be focusing on anything for the “Today Show.”
The report is not true.
“There has been no such offer made to Pippa Middleton by the ‘Today Show,’” a rep for NBC tells Gossip Cop, adding, “She of course is welcome as a guest on ‘Today’ anytime.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court