Pippa Middleton Featured on Tatler Magazine’s August Cover
3:14 pm, July 4th, 2011
Pippa Middleton‘s star continues to rise.
The world’s favorite royal sister-in-law is on the cover of Tatler magazine’s August 2011 issue, her black-and-white picture surrounded by brightly colored flowers.
“Pippa seems almost to have become the whole point of the recent royal wedding,” states the accompanying article.
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are jolly and popular; the consensus seems to be that William has chosen wisely and that Kate is a solid, grounded middle-class soul who will inject some focus into a royal family battered by its own human frailty.”
“But while Kate and William bounce off to wales, where he can be a helicopter rescue pilot and she can be a housewife, [Pippa] has gone global.”
Indeed, the younger Middleton has been at the center of a media swirl ever since her striking turn as maid of honor at the April 29 nuptials between Kate and William.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet