Pippa Middleton Getting OWN Show on Oprah Network?
2:33 pm, May 26th, 2011
In Touch reports, “Oprah is making a huge play for Pippa to star in her own reality show for OWN,” while the Enquirer says Winfrey wants the younger Middleton to “host her own [talk] show” on the network.
An Enquirer “source” explains that Winfrey thinks the show would get “great ratings” because Pippa’s “on fire – and Americans are obsessed with the royals.”
Pippa supposedly “doesn’t want to make any big decisions until Kate… [gets] settled into her new life,” claims the source.
Don’t hold your breath.
A spokesperson for the network tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no truth to the rumor that OWN is developing a series with Pippa Middleton.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?