Pippa Middleton Getting OWN Show on Oprah Network?
2:33 pm, May 26th, 2011
In Touch reports, “Oprah is making a huge play for Pippa to star in her own reality show for OWN,” while the Enquirer says Winfrey wants the younger Middleton to “host her own [talk] show” on the network.
An Enquirer “source” explains that Winfrey thinks the show would get “great ratings” because Pippa’s “on fire – and Americans are obsessed with the royals.”
Pippa supposedly “doesn’t want to make any big decisions until Kate… [gets] settled into her new life,” claims the source.
Don’t hold your breath.
A spokesperson for the network tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no truth to the rumor that OWN is developing a series with Pippa Middleton.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet