MAG: Pippa Middleton Wants to Become “Real Beverly Hills Housewife”
11:56 am, June 2nd, 2012
According to OK! magazine, Pippa Middleton “is planning on moving to Beverly Hills to escape London’s prying eyes, set up her own fashion and beauty empire and, hopefully, land herself a movie star husband!”
Um, anyone in particular?
“She’s got her eye on a few famous guys,” explains a so-called “friend,” adding, “She’d love to become a real Beverly Hills housewife!”
OK! claims that “creating her empire” is Middleton’s first priority, however, and the tabloid sets up a scenario in which the royal sister-in-law is angling to outdo Victoria Beckham, another British transplant to Hollywood.
A “pal” tells the magazine, “Pippa wants a brand to rival Posh’s.”
The tab speculates that Middleton was also “devastated” by the press surrounding the recent incident in which her traveling companion flashed a gun in Paris.
OK! explains, “A move to America would put her an ocean away from royal gossips.”
Let’s try to follow the logic here.
Middleton wants to escape tabloid attention, so she plans to… move to Los Angeles, start a high-profile design empire and marry a movie star?
In any case, it’s not true.
A source close to Middleton tells Gossip Cop she has no plans to move to Beverly Hills, and that the OK! speculation is “based on nothing.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents