MAG: Pippa Middleton Wants to Become “Real Beverly Hills Housewife”
11:56 am, June 2nd, 2012
According to OK! magazine, Pippa Middleton “is planning on moving to Beverly Hills to escape London’s prying eyes, set up her own fashion and beauty empire and, hopefully, land herself a movie star husband!”
Um, anyone in particular?
“She’s got her eye on a few famous guys,” explains a so-called “friend,” adding, “She’d love to become a real Beverly Hills housewife!”
OK! claims that “creating her empire” is Middleton’s first priority, however, and the tabloid sets up a scenario in which the royal sister-in-law is angling to outdo Victoria Beckham, another British transplant to Hollywood.
A “pal” tells the magazine, “Pippa wants a brand to rival Posh’s.”
The tab speculates that Middleton was also “devastated” by the press surrounding the recent incident in which her traveling companion flashed a gun in Paris.
OK! explains, “A move to America would put her an ocean away from royal gossips.”
Let’s try to follow the logic here.
Middleton wants to escape tabloid attention, so she plans to… move to Los Angeles, start a high-profile design empire and marry a movie star?
In any case, it’s not true.
A source close to Middleton tells Gossip Cop she has no plans to move to Beverly Hills, and that the OK! speculation is “based on nothing.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What College Is Madonna's Daughter Considering?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails