Pippa Middleton “Gun” Said To Be Fake
10:44 am, April 17th, 2012
Middleton was riding around Paris in the front passenger seat of a convertible with three male friends when the driver brandished a gun at the paparazzi.
Now a spokesman for a French designer who was in the car tells the Associated Press that the pistol was a toy gun, and that Pippa and the other passengers were playing ”a game” with the paparazzi, who knew the weapon wasn’t real.
The rep for clothing company owner Arthur de Soultrait said he was told by his client and Middleton that they were joking around with the photographers, who had been trailing Middleton all weekend while she was in Paris celebrating Soultrait’s birthday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?