Pippa Middleton “Gun” Said To Be Fake
10:44 am, April 17th, 2012
Middleton was riding around Paris in the front passenger seat of a convertible with three male friends when the driver brandished a gun at the paparazzi.
Now a spokesman for a French designer who was in the car tells the Associated Press that the pistol was a toy gun, and that Pippa and the other passengers were playing ”a game” with the paparazzi, who knew the weapon wasn’t real.
The rep for clothing company owner Arthur de Soultrait said he was told by his client and Middleton that they were joking around with the photographers, who had been trailing Middleton all weekend while she was in Paris celebrating Soultrait’s birthday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents