Tabloid: Pippa Middleton and Chelsy Davy “Battle for Prince Harry’s Heart”
2:49 pm, May 12th, 2011
Last week, Star hit the ground running with a ridiculous “love triangle” story, and now In Touch has taken the baton.
According to the mag’s “source,” Davy watched unhappily at the royal wedding reception as Harry and Middleton engaged in “over-the-top flirtatious behavior.” But magically, by the time dinner began, “Harry was back in Chelsy’s good graces.”
Translation: Nothing actually changed between Harry and Davy.
The “source” also tells In Touch that Middleton “wouldn’t hesitate to dump” boyfriend Alex Loudon for Harry if she had the opportunity, because she wants to be like her sister and marry a prince.
Translation: Middleton is already happy with her non-royal boyfriend, even though her sister dated the world’s most famous prince for eight years.
In Touch‘s insider admits that, shockingly, Middleton and Davy are “good friends,” noting that they partied with Harry together the night before the wedding.
Translation: They’re friends. They don’t hate each other. There’s no war.
At the very end of the article, In Touch says, “Just because she may look the part of a princess, it doesn’t mean Pippa will steal Harry’s heart. Harry is ‘truly in love with Chelsy,’ the source [says].”
Translation: The magazine knows full well its own story is complete b.s.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2