Tabloid: Pippa Middleton and Chelsy Davy “Battle for Prince Harry’s Heart”
2:49 pm, May 12th, 2011
Last week, Star hit the ground running with a ridiculous “love triangle” story, and now In Touch has taken the baton.
According to the mag’s “source,” Davy watched unhappily at the royal wedding reception as Harry and Middleton engaged in “over-the-top flirtatious behavior.” But magically, by the time dinner began, “Harry was back in Chelsy’s good graces.”
Translation: Nothing actually changed between Harry and Davy.
The “source” also tells In Touch that Middleton “wouldn’t hesitate to dump” boyfriend Alex Loudon for Harry if she had the opportunity, because she wants to be like her sister and marry a prince.
Translation: Middleton is already happy with her non-royal boyfriend, even though her sister dated the world’s most famous prince for eight years.
In Touch‘s insider admits that, shockingly, Middleton and Davy are “good friends,” noting that they partied with Harry together the night before the wedding.
Translation: They’re friends. They don’t hate each other. There’s no war.
At the very end of the article, In Touch says, “Just because she may look the part of a princess, it doesn’t mean Pippa will steal Harry’s heart. Harry is ‘truly in love with Chelsy,’ the source [says].”
Translation: The magazine knows full well its own story is complete b.s.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?