WATCH: Pink Stops Concert To Console Crying Girl With A Stuffed Animal
4:59 pm, March 19th, 2013VIDEO
Pink turned Mama Bear at her Philadelphia concert on Sunday night, stopping the show to console a young girl crying in the audience.
The pop star was half-way through “Who Knew” when she heard the child whimpering, and paused to ask the crowd, “Why is she upset?”
Pink, who’s mom to two-year-old Willow, was not pleased when she learned the girl was in tears over a fight that had broken out between two women in the venue.
The singer responded by giving the child a stuffed animal and Rice Krispies treat, telling her, “You’re beautiful.”
Pink then scolded the women for fighting, saying, “Cut it out, you are all grown a** women.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted