WATCH: Pink Stops Concert To Console Crying Girl With A Stuffed Animal
4:59 pm, March 19th, 2013VIDEO
Pink turned Mama Bear at her Philadelphia concert on Sunday night, stopping the show to console a young girl crying in the audience.
The pop star was half-way through “Who Knew” when she heard the child whimpering, and paused to ask the crowd, “Why is she upset?”
Pink, who’s mom to two-year-old Willow, was not pleased when she learned the girl was in tears over a fight that had broken out between two women in the venue.
The singer responded by giving the child a stuffed animal and Rice Krispies treat, telling her, “You’re beautiful.”
Pink then scolded the women for fighting, saying, “Cut it out, you are all grown a** women.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun