Pink Called ‘Lesbian’ For Dancing With Gay Pride Flag, Singer Says ‘It’s A Compliment’
2:04 pm, August 5th, 2013VIDEO
Pink is firing back at critics who are slamming the singer for dancing with a gay pride flag during a recent concert.
On Saturday, the singer was mid-performance in Sydney, Australia when she took the colorful flag from an audience member and happily danced around the stage with it.
After the spur-of-the-moment act, the pop star received a number of anti-gay taunts online, with some tweeters derogatorily accusing her of being a lesbian.
Pink took to Twitter to respond on Sunday.
“Fun fact:when you twitter me and say ‘you’re a lesbian’ it really doesn’t bother me at all. It’s a compliment. Most of my fav ppl are,” wrote the Grammy winner.
She continued, “I’m sure all of you hate filled humans can come up with something a little worse than that?!? Come on- be creative. You have 140 characters!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Pink’s response.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?