Pink Called ‘Lesbian’ For Dancing With Gay Pride Flag, Singer Says ‘It’s A Compliment’
2:04 pm, August 5th, 2013VIDEO
Pink is firing back at critics who are slamming the singer for dancing with a gay pride flag during a recent concert.
On Saturday, the singer was mid-performance in Sydney, Australia when she took the colorful flag from an audience member and happily danced around the stage with it.
After the spur-of-the-moment act, the pop star received a number of anti-gay taunts online, with some tweeters derogatorily accusing her of being a lesbian.
Pink took to Twitter to respond on Sunday.
“Fun fact:when you twitter me and say ‘you’re a lesbian’ it really doesn’t bother me at all. It’s a compliment. Most of my fav ppl are,” wrote the Grammy winner.
She continued, “I’m sure all of you hate filled humans can come up with something a little worse than that?!? Come on- be creative. You have 140 characters!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Pink’s response.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre