Pink Saves Puppy, Slams TMZ
4:10 pm, December 23rd, 2011
On Friday, TMZ praised Pink for an incredible act of charity, but she wasn’t exactly filled with Christmas love for the site itself.
Here’s what happened.
After the singer saw a horrifying story about a puppy that had been thrown from an overpass in Los Angeles and left for dead, Pink contacted the Ace of Hearts animal rescue group and offered to pay the $5,000 needed for emergency, life-saving treatment.
Now the adorable Stella is on the mend, thanks to Pink’s act of kindness.
TMZ published a couple of posts about the story, and all was fine until the site’s chief, Harvey Levin, tweeted a question.
“I think @pink did great by saving dog,” wrote Levin. “But there’s a debate. Spend 5k on 1 dog that’s really sick or use $$$ to rescue 10 dogs w/ food, etc.”
Pink, who hates the paparazzi almost as much as she loves animals, had a quick reply.
She wrote, “@HarveyLevinTMZ I do both actually. at least I don’t spend my money employing criminals to go+harass people. Maybe you should save something?”
Let’s just say Levin probably shouldn’t expect Pink to foot the bill if he ever needs surgery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!