Pink and Carey Hart Diss Chris Brown for Lip-Synching at Billboard Awards
10:50 am, May 21st, 2012
Brown did “Turn Up The Music,” arriving on stage on a bike and then launching into his song-and-dance routine.
Brown’s rendition seemed to delight the crowd, but Pink took to Twitter to offer this scathing assessment: ”one day if i lipsync, i hope i do it as well as him….”
Then Hart chimed in, remarking, “Im pretty sure i saw my wife did that same performance, but she was 3 months pregnant and actually sang the song.”
Hart seemed to be referencing Pink’s own BMX-themed performance of “Raise Your Glass” at the 2010 American Music Awards (see below), when she was pregnant with the couple’s daughter Willow.
What do you think about Pink and Hart’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents