Pink and Carey Hart Diss Chris Brown for Lip-Synching at Billboard Awards
10:50 am, May 21st, 2012
Brown did “Turn Up The Music,” arriving on stage on a bike and then launching into his song-and-dance routine.
Brown’s rendition seemed to delight the crowd, but Pink took to Twitter to offer this scathing assessment: ”one day if i lipsync, i hope i do it as well as him….”
Then Hart chimed in, remarking, “Im pretty sure i saw my wife did that same performance, but she was 3 months pregnant and actually sang the song.”
Hart seemed to be referencing Pink’s own BMX-themed performance of “Raise Your Glass” at the 2010 American Music Awards (see below), when she was pregnant with the couple’s daughter Willow.
What do you think about Pink and Hart’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting