Pink and Carey Hart Diss Chris Brown for Lip-Synching at Billboard Awards
10:50 am, May 21st, 2012
Brown did “Turn Up The Music,” arriving on stage on a bike and then launching into his song-and-dance routine.
Brown’s rendition seemed to delight the crowd, but Pink took to Twitter to offer this scathing assessment: ”one day if i lipsync, i hope i do it as well as him….”
Then Hart chimed in, remarking, “Im pretty sure i saw my wife did that same performance, but she was 3 months pregnant and actually sang the song.”
Hart seemed to be referencing Pink’s own BMX-themed performance of “Raise Your Glass” at the 2010 American Music Awards (see below), when she was pregnant with the couple’s daughter Willow.
What do you think about Pink and Hart’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew