Pink Announced As New Face of CoverGirl
7:09 pm, August 6th, 2012
Pink is now officially a glamour icon.
On Monday, the singer revealed that she’s the newest face of CoverGirl cosmetics.
“Guess who’s the new COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!” she tweeted, along with the photo at right.
The company announced the news at an event in Santa Monica, where Pink showed off the unconventional style that made her the right fit for CoverGirl’s new campaign.
“With the signing of Pink, CoverGirl is celebrating ‘Beauty with an Edge,’ and who better to deliver that message than someone who embodies art and attitude,” declared the makeup brand. “Pink and CoverGirl are looking to inspire women to celebrate their individuality and never settle for a single beauty standard.”
Pink’s ad campaign is set to debut in the fall.
What do you think of her new role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z