Pink Announced As New Face of CoverGirl
7:09 pm, August 6th, 2012
Pink is now officially a glamour icon.
On Monday, the singer revealed that she’s the newest face of CoverGirl cosmetics.
“Guess who’s the new COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!” she tweeted, along with the photo at right.
The company announced the news at an event in Santa Monica, where Pink showed off the unconventional style that made her the right fit for CoverGirl’s new campaign.
“With the signing of Pink, CoverGirl is celebrating ‘Beauty with an Edge,’ and who better to deliver that message than someone who embodies art and attitude,” declared the makeup brand. “Pink and CoverGirl are looking to inspire women to celebrate their individuality and never settle for a single beauty standard.”
Pink’s ad campaign is set to debut in the fall.
What do you think of her new role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?