Pink Sick, Cancels First Concert “With Deepest Regrets”
2:59 pm, April 22nd, 2013
Pink has bowed out of her Monday night concert in Birmingham, England due to Illness.
The singer was set to play her second consecutive night in the city, but instead ended up canceling for the first time on her “The Truth About Love” tour.
“With deepest regrets I had to cancel my first show of the tour tonight in Birmingham. I have an ear and respiratory infection,” Pink tweeted.
She continued, “I am not a person that takes cancelations lightly – and I apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced by my illness.”
“Thanks to all my genuine people out there sending love,” added the singer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet