Pink Sick, Cancels First Concert “With Deepest Regrets”
2:59 pm, April 22nd, 2013
Pink has bowed out of her Monday night concert in Birmingham, England due to Illness.
The singer was set to play her second consecutive night in the city, but instead ended up canceling for the first time on her “The Truth About Love” tour.
“With deepest regrets I had to cancel my first show of the tour tonight in Birmingham. I have an ear and respiratory infection,” Pink tweeted.
She continued, “I am not a person that takes cancelations lightly – and I apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced by my illness.”
“Thanks to all my genuine people out there sending love,” added the singer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?