UPDATE: Pink OK After Concert Accident (VIDEO)
5:50 pm, July 15th, 2010BREAKING
Pink, who already puts on a theatrical show, added a little unexpected drama tonight when she fell out of a harness, and into a barricade during her performance at the Easy Credit Station in Nurnberg, Germany.
She was taken off the stage and put into an ambulance.
The singer tweeted an apology to her fans: “I am so so so sorry to end the show that way. I am embarassed and very sorry.”
She added from the hospital, “Getting xrays. I hope it at least looked cool!!!”
Fortunately, all is OK was the singer. Pink later let her fans know, via Twitter, “nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore.”
UPDATE – 8:15 PM -
Video of the incident is below.
Pink appears around the 0:30 mark. The accident occurs at 0:50.
At the end of the clip, Pink (thankfully) returns to the stage under her own power, where she apologizes to the crowd before heading to the hospital.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents