UPDATE: Pink OK After Concert Accident (VIDEO)
5:50 pm, July 15th, 2010BREAKING
Pink, who already puts on a theatrical show, added a little unexpected drama tonight when she fell out of a harness, and into a barricade during her performance at the Easy Credit Station in Nurnberg, Germany.
She was taken off the stage and put into an ambulance.
The singer tweeted an apology to her fans: “I am so so so sorry to end the show that way. I am embarassed and very sorry.”
She added from the hospital, “Getting xrays. I hope it at least looked cool!!!”
Fortunately, all is OK was the singer. Pink later let her fans know, via Twitter, “nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore.”
UPDATE – 8:15 PM -
Video of the incident is below.
Pink appears around the 0:30 mark. The accident occurs at 0:50.
At the end of the clip, Pink (thankfully) returns to the stage under her own power, where she apologizes to the crowd before heading to the hospital.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend