Official: Piers Morgan Takes Over for Larry King
11:34 am, September 8th, 2010
CNN made the announcement on Wednesday.
One of television’s worst-kept secrets for months, the transition to Morgan after King ends his “Larry King Live” run will occur in January, says the network.
According to CNN, the primetime show will be a “candid, in-depth newsmaker interview program.”
“Piers has made his name posing tough questions to public figures, holding them accountable for their words and deeds,” said CNN president Jon Klein. “He is able to look at all aspects of the news with style and humor with an occasional good laugh in the process.”
British TV personality Morgan is best known to American audiences as a judge on “America’s Got Talent.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"