Piers Morgan Gets Married
5:32 pm, June 24th, 2010
Walden, a gossip columnist, and Morgan had been dating for four years. He proposed in 2009.
Fellow “Britain’s Got Talent” judge Amanda Holden tweeted her excitement over Morgan’s nuptials. “Piers got married today!! I could not be happier for my lovely friend!! Celia his wife is fabulous! Big party for us lot very soon xx” gushed Holden.
Neither Holden nor Simon Cowell, also a “Britain’s Got Talent” judge, attended the outdoor ceremony. Morgan and Walden reportedly wanted a small, understated affair.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand