Piers Morgan: Kelsey Grammer “Ran” Off My Show After Seeing Photo of Ex-Wife
9:08 pm, September 19th, 2012
Piers Morgan says Kelsey Grammer abruptly backed out off an appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight” at the last minute on Wednesday, after seeing a photo of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in footage leading up to the planned interview.
The TV host made the allegation on Twitter, writing, “Kelsey Grammer was supposed to be on my show now but ran out of the building. Strange.”
Morgan went on to explain, “So, Kelsey Grammer saw a photo of his ex wife Camille in the open to our show and legged it. Extraordinary. Never had this happen before.”
According to Morgan, the two “had a very friendly chat” backstage, where Grammer “said he was really looking forward to the interview.”
“I like Kelsey Grammer personally, but this was a shockingly unprofessional thing to do,” Morgan tweeted, adding, “I wasn’t even going to mention his ex-wife!”
A rep for Grammer tells Gossip Cop, “Piers needs to take responsibility for what he did to Kelsey on the show. It’s called accountability.”
What do you think of the dispute?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Beyonce's Million Dollar A Night Paycheck
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?