Piers Morgan: Kelsey Grammer “Ran” Off My Show After Seeing Photo of Ex-Wife
9:08 pm, September 19th, 2012
Piers Morgan says Kelsey Grammer abruptly backed out off an appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight” at the last minute on Wednesday, after seeing a photo of his ex-wife, Camille Grammer, in footage leading up to the planned interview.
The TV host made the allegation on Twitter, writing, “Kelsey Grammer was supposed to be on my show now but ran out of the building. Strange.”
Morgan went on to explain, “So, Kelsey Grammer saw a photo of his ex wife Camille in the open to our show and legged it. Extraordinary. Never had this happen before.”
According to Morgan, the two “had a very friendly chat” backstage, where Grammer “said he was really looking forward to the interview.”
“I like Kelsey Grammer personally, but this was a shockingly unprofessional thing to do,” Morgan tweeted, adding, “I wasn’t even going to mention his ex-wife!”
A rep for Grammer tells Gossip Cop, “Piers needs to take responsibility for what he did to Kelsey on the show. It’s called accountability.”
What do you think of the dispute?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What College Is Madonna's Daughter Considering?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture