Gisele Consoles Tom Brady After Super Bowl Loss (PHOTOS)
1:27 am, February 6th, 2012PHOTOS
As you may have noticed, Super Bowl XLVI took place on Sunday, with the New York Giants once again defeating the New England Patriots.
Shortly after losing to Eli Manning on football’s biggest stage, Tom Brady had the unenviable task of speaking to reporters – and the slightly more enviable privilege of being consoled by his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Earlier this week, Gisele sent an email asking friends and family to pray for Brady and the Patriots.
Obviously, things didn’t turn out as they would have liked.
But Brady still has Gisele, and Gisele still has Brady, and that counts for a lot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis
- You'll Never Guess Who Inspired Charlize Theron's Oscars Makeup
- A Baby On the Way for Scarlett Johansson?
- Julia Roberts Accused of Bullying Recently Deceased Half-Sister
- Mel Gibson's Baby Momma Files Bankruptcy
- Why Did Brandy End Her Engagement?
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brags About Packing On the Pounds
- Co-Parenting Done Right: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's Modern Family
- Dr. Oz's Daughter Daphne Oz Welcomes a Daughter!
- Inspirational Gay Actors That Put Negative Stereotypes to Shame