Gisele Consoles Tom Brady After Super Bowl Loss (PHOTOS)
1:27 am, February 6th, 2012PHOTOS
As you may have noticed, Super Bowl XLVI took place on Sunday, with the New York Giants once again defeating the New England Patriots.
Shortly after losing to Eli Manning on football’s biggest stage, Tom Brady had the unenviable task of speaking to reporters – and the slightly more enviable privilege of being consoled by his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Earlier this week, Gisele sent an email asking friends and family to pray for Brady and the Patriots.
Obviously, things didn’t turn out as they would have liked.
But Brady still has Gisele, and Gisele still has Brady, and that counts for a lot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face