Gisele Consoles Tom Brady After Super Bowl Loss (PHOTOS)
1:27 am, February 6th, 2012PHOTOS
As you may have noticed, Super Bowl XLVI took place on Sunday, with the New York Giants once again defeating the New England Patriots.
Shortly after losing to Eli Manning on football’s biggest stage, Tom Brady had the unenviable task of speaking to reporters – and the slightly more enviable privilege of being consoled by his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Earlier this week, Gisele sent an email asking friends and family to pray for Brady and the Patriots.
Obviously, things didn’t turn out as they would have liked.
But Brady still has Gisele, and Gisele still has Brady, and that counts for a lot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?