American Idol Winner Phillip Phillips Has Kidney Surgery
3:49 pm, June 7th, 2012
The singer underwent a six-and-a-half hour operation on Wednesday in order to remove a number of kidney stones that were too large to pass.
Phillips is now recovering from the procedure, and is expected to be ready to kick off his “Idol” tour on July 6.
We’re told the surgery went well.
Earlier this week, Phillips tweeted, “Ready to start jammin with the band on tour!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- Celebrities That Look Like Animals