American Idol Finalist Phillip Phillips in Serious Need of Surgery
2:30 pm, May 18th, 2012
The guitar-playing former pawn shop worker has been urged by his personal doctor to go under the knife immediately, according to TMZ.
The site says that Phillips’ doctor visited him in Georgia last Saturday, and was alarmed by his condition.
However, the aspiring singer reportedly wants to put off the procedure until after he competes against Jessica Sanchez in the “American Idol” finals next week.
A rep for FOX declined to comment on the story.
In March, Phillips was rushed to a medical facility for an emergency treatment during show rehearsals, but still competed in the singing competition that night.
As you can clearly see, he wants this bad.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet