Phillip Phillips Forced to Cancel Tour Under “Doctor’s Orders”
4:37 pm, May 6th, 2013
Phillip Phillips’ health problems are back and sidelining his current music tour.
The “American Idol” winner — whose time on the show last year was complicated by kidney stones — has been forced to cancel the eight dates left on his college tour.
Phillips made the announcement on his Facebook page on Monday, citing “doctor’s orders.”
Phillips’ ongoing kidney issues, along with the exhaustion that comes with a fast-paced tour, are said to be taking their toll on the up-and-comer.
The singer promised to reschedule the concerts, and noted that he’s “looking forward” to opening for John Mayer this summer.
It’s not known whether Phillips will get to participate in next week’s “American Idol” finale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress