Phillip Phillips Forced to Cancel Tour Under “Doctor’s Orders”
4:37 pm, May 6th, 2013
Phillip Phillips’ health problems are back and sidelining his current music tour.
The “American Idol” winner — whose time on the show last year was complicated by kidney stones — has been forced to cancel the eight dates left on his college tour.
Phillips made the announcement on his Facebook page on Monday, citing “doctor’s orders.”
Phillips’ ongoing kidney issues, along with the exhaustion that comes with a fast-paced tour, are said to be taking their toll on the up-and-comer.
The singer promised to reschedule the concerts, and noted that he’s “looking forward” to opening for John Mayer this summer.
It’s not known whether Phillips will get to participate in next week’s “American Idol” finale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties