Phillip Phillips Forced to Cancel Tour Under “Doctor’s Orders”
4:37 pm, May 6th, 2013
Phillip Phillips’ health problems are back and sidelining his current music tour.
The “American Idol” winner — whose time on the show last year was complicated by kidney stones — has been forced to cancel the eight dates left on his college tour.
Phillips made the announcement on his Facebook page on Monday, citing “doctor’s orders.”
Phillips’ ongoing kidney issues, along with the exhaustion that comes with a fast-paced tour, are said to be taking their toll on the up-and-comer.
The singer promised to reschedule the concerts, and noted that he’s “looking forward” to opening for John Mayer this summer.
It’s not known whether Phillips will get to participate in next week’s “American Idol” finale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting