REPORT: Phillip Phillips of American Idol Gets Emergency Medical Treatment
4:25 pm, March 8th, 2012
“American Idol” contestant Philip Phillips was reportedly rushed to a medical facility for emergency treatment on Thursday.
The guitar-playing former pawn shop worker had been complaining of abdominal pain, according to TMZ.
Doctors reportedly determined Phillips is suffering from kidney stones, an issue he has struggled with in the past.
But the singer is expected to attend tonight’s live elimination.
“I can tell u @PPhillipsAI11 is here and doing ok,” host Ryan Seacrest tweeted just moments ago.
He added, “Expect to see him on ur tv tonight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs