REPORT: Phillip Phillips of American Idol Gets Emergency Medical Treatment
4:25 pm, March 8th, 2012
“American Idol” contestant Philip Phillips was reportedly rushed to a medical facility for emergency treatment on Thursday.
The guitar-playing former pawn shop worker had been complaining of abdominal pain, according to TMZ.
Doctors reportedly determined Phillips is suffering from kidney stones, an issue he has struggled with in the past.
But the singer is expected to attend tonight’s live elimination.
“I can tell u @PPhillipsAI11 is here and doing ok,” host Ryan Seacrest tweeted just moments ago.
He added, “Expect to see him on ur tv tonight.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities